20Kg Dumbbells/Bar bells
A person can incorporate dumbbells into their resistance training routine. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommend that people engage in resistance training at least twice per week.
Benefits they cite include:
- boosting resting metabolic rate (burning calories)
- protecting against injury
- increasing the strength of the bones, muscles, and connective tissue
Using dumbbells also has other benefits. According to the American Council on Exercise (ACE), the benefits of dumbbells include the following:
- They activate a number of different muscles and stimulate muscle growth.
- They can help improve both muscle force and flexibility.
- They can promote coordination and stability for muscles and joints.
- A person can use dumbbells for a variety of different exercises.